Well, they aren’t really rules, but guidelines we have agreed on.
1. We will meet one new person every day and ask them what we can do to help.
2. We will make our best effort to be kind to each other, even when are tired or frustrated.
3. We will never drive more than 8 hours in one day.
4. We will all exercise five days a week. At the minimum we will all take a 30 minute walk together.
5. We will not eat fast food. We will check out local diners, bistros and in a pinch get something from Starbucks.
6. We will take turns picking music and car temp.
7. We will all pack and unpack our own suitcases, trash and bags from the car.
8. We will do one random act of kindness anonymously each day.
9. We will make our best effort to see as many skateboard parks(Christian), hot yoga studios (Brooke), baseball/football stadiums (Chris), and video game conventions (Connor) as possible.
I’m sure we will add to this list as we get on the road-but it’s a good start.